Lenz Field House
Marian University was proud to unveil its brand new indoor
practice facility, Lenz Field House, dedicated on Oct. 19, 2011.
The spacious new facility gives several of Marian's athletic
programs, such as baseball, softball and men's and women's soccer,
ample space to practice during the season, as well as a much-needed
resource to hold youth camps and clinics for aspiring
student-athletes in the community. All Marian students will benefit
from the facility for general recreational activities.
The 17,000 square foot facility features multi-purpose space for NCAA Divisoin III practice, intramural competition and recreation space for all students. It sits adjacent to the third base line of Herr-Baker Field, Marian's baseball stadium, and directly across the street from Smith Fields, the home of softball and men's and women's soccer
· 140' x 115', 16,000 square feet of recreation space
· 50' x 24', 1,200 square feet of reception space, including control desk
· Full indoor sports turf flooring
· Three batting cages
· Ample space for a 90' baseball infield or 60' softball infield
· The only collegiate facility of its kind in Wisconsin